Island Realty offers unbeatable off-season rates for long-term stays of 30, 60, 90, or more days in our vacation rental properties. Escape the brutal winter weather and enjoy the beach, dining in Charleston's world-renowned restaurants, and exploring all the Lowcountry has to offer. Embrace your inner snowbird and book a monthly winter rental anytime between October and March on Isle of Palms, Wild Dunes, or Sullivan's Island for the lowest rates of the year!
Whether you want to enjoy the holiday season in the Lowcountry or simply escape the harsh winter weather, we would love to have you on the island this winter. Don't worry if there will be things to do in Charleston during the off-season. All year long you can find fun activities and events going on for all interests. Nearly every weekend you can find festivals, concerts, art shows, and more! To browse fun things to do this winter, please visit our local event calendar or contact our Guest Services Department at 843-886-8144.
Monthly (30-89 Nights)
Rentals include utility services at most units which include water, electricity, basic cable, and local phone service. Monthly rentals are subject to a damage waiver (rates depending on the property), and an 8% reservation fee. Travel Insurance is available to purchase for 7% of your rental total and protects you and your stay should you have to cancel for a covered reason.
Discounted rates are available for monthly rentals. Please contact one of our Vacation Planners at 843-886-8144 for more information on 1-3 month rentals.
Long-Term Rentals (90+ Nights - Up to 6 Months)
Rentals of 90 or more nights legally qualify as a lease and are therefore tax-exempt. Leases of this variety are subject to a credit check fee, a security deposit equal to one month's rent, a lease processing fee of 8% of one month's rent, and a damage waiver. Travel Insurance is available to purchase for 7% of your rental total and protects you and your stay should you have to cancel for a covered reason. The majority of rentals include a utility allotment for water and electricity, basic cable, and local phone service.
- These discounted off-season rates cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts
- All reservations are subject to availability
- Monthly stays are allowed from October 1st through March 25th
- All prices are subject to change for the following years
- Pets may be negotiable depending on the property owner's approval; a one-time non-refundable pet fee will be required for pet-friendly properties.
- For more information on travel insurance, please click here.
- If you are interested in enjoying a Winter Rental for 90 days or more, please email Jenny Tuk at email@example.com
- For stays longer than 6 months, you may contact our Long-Term Rentals Department by calling 843-886-4041