REAL ESTATE SALES
Island Realty leases part of its office to Keller Williams Charleston Islands — located on the second floor of the Island Realty office at 1304 Palm Boulevard. Keller Williams Charleston Islands has some of the most experienced and knowledgeable agents in the Lowcountry.
Keller Williams Charleston Islands can assist you in finding a home anywhere from the historic downtown district to nearby family-oriented neighborhoods and waterfront homes. As always, Keller Williams strives for customer satisfaction to maintain its high quality of service to its property owners, buyers, and rental clients.
Founded in 1983, Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is an international real estate company with more than 600 offices located across the United States and Canada and is the third-largest residential real estate firm in the U.S.
Let Keller Williams' agents help you find a place house that you can turn into a home. When you are ready to buy or sell, call or stop by the office for the best service in town.
Keller Williams Charleston Islands' areas of specialty are — Isle of Palms, Wild Dunes, Sullivan’s Island, Mt. Pleasant, Dewees Island, and surrounding areas.
Click here to begin your search for your next dream home
Call (843) 242-1100 or stop by the office seven days a week from 9 am - 5 pm to talk to an agent today!
1. The property owner must sign a management agreement with Island Realty for a two-year minimum term.
2. Limit one referral fee will be paid per property.
3. Referral fee will be paid upon collection of 1st month's rent and one year lease executed.
4. A referral form must be filled out by the agent that referred the property to our company.
5. All payments will be made to the Real Estate brokerage to be handled by said broker that office's policy.
6. Rental projections will be provided by the Island Realty Property Management Department.
Fill out the Agent Referral Form now!