Since the weather has started to turn colder, it's time to think about enjoying Isle of Palms, Sullivan's Island, and the charming city of Charleston, for a winter retreat this year!
Relaxation - doesn't that word sound great right about now? Everyone at some point needs a good dose of R&R and the beach is just the answer. Imagine cozying up in your comfiest clothes and sitting on the beach or your own back porch. The sounds of the waves and the sun shining down on your face will bring you peace and calm.
Prior to your arrival, feel free to contact our Concierge! Our Concierge Services are a great way to learn more about the area. With local insight into the best restaurants, attractions, and activities in the area, our Concierge can help you find the best options for you and your group while on vacation. Not only can our Concierge make dinner reservations and suggest their favorite hidden gems around town, but they can also arrange several things through our partnerships with local vendors. These services include organizing fishing charters, bike rentals, nature and boat tours, tee times, and more!
No matter your interests, the Lowcountry will have an event that suits you. Here is an overview of some of our favorite upcoming events this year:
- IOP Halloween Carnival | 10/29/22 at IOP Rec Center
- Charleston Farmer's Market | through 11/26/22 at Marion Square, downtown Charleston
- CHS Beer Week | 10/28/22-11/6/22 Misc. Locations
- Holiday Festival of Lights | 11/11/22-12/31/22 at James Island County Park
- Isle of Palms Holiday Street Festival | 12/3/22 at Front Beach
- Drayton Hall Oyster Roast | 12/4/22 at Drayton Hall
- Mount Pleasant Christmas Light Parade | 12/11/22 at W. Coleman Blvd.