Book Your Winter Vacation Rental
You are here
15 Nov 2019
Getting tired of the cold? Island Realty offers unbeatable off-season rates for long-term stays of 30-60-90 days or more in our vacation rental properties. Escape the brutal winter weather and enjoy the season on the beach, dining in Charleston's world-renowned restaurants, and exploring all the Lowcountry has to offer. Embrace your inner snowbird and book a monthly winter rental anytime between October and March on Isle of Palms, Wild Dunes, and Sullivan's Island for the lowest rates of the year! Click here to browse our available monthly winter rental properties.
Whether you are wanting to enjoy the holiday season in the Lowcountry or simply want to escape the harsh winter weather, we would love to have you as a Snow Bird this winter. Don't worry if there will be things to do in Charleston during the off season. All year long long you can find plenty of fun activities and events going on for all interests. Nearly every weekend you can find festivals, concerts, art shows, and more! To see some of the fun things to do this winter, please visit the trip planning section of our website or contact our Guest Services Department at 843-886-8144.
INFORMATION ON MONTHLY RENTALS
Monthly (30-89 Nights)
Rentals include utility service including water, electricity, basic cable, and local phone service at most units. Monthly rentals are subject to a damage waiver ($35 - $185, depending on the property), and an 8% reservation fee. Travel Insurance is available to purchase for 7% of your rental total and protects you and your stay should you have to cancel for a covered reason.
Discounted rates are available for monthly rentals. Please contact one of our Vacation Planners at 866-990-5285 for more information on 1-3 month rentals.
90+ Nights (Up to 6 Months)
Rentals of 90 or more nights legally qualify as a lease and are tax exempt. Leases of this variety are subject to a $50 credit check fee , a security deposit equal to one month’s rent, a lease processing fee of 8% of one month’s rent, and a damage waiver of $35 - $185, depending on the property. Travel Insurance is available to purchase for 7% of your rental total and protects you and your stay should you have to cancel for a covered reason. Rentals include a utility allotment for water and electric, basic cable, and local phone service at most units.
For more information or to book, please call 855-421-1083.
- These rates have been discounted and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts
- All reservations are subject to availability
- Monthly stays will only go October 1, 2019 through March 25, 2020
- All prices are applicable for the listed monthly rental period and are subject to change for the following year
- Pets are negotiable depending on property or owner approval; a one-time non-refundable pet fee is required for pet friendly properties ranging in fees.
- For more information on travel insurance, please click here.
- If you are interested in coming to enjoy a 90-day or more Winter Rental, please email Jenny Tuk or Bo Farish
- For stays over 6 months, you may contact our Annual Rentals Department by calling 843-886-4041