The Essential Charleston Vacation Packing List
You are here
15 Apr 2020
Heading down to Charleston? We don’t want you to have to stress about all the little details like what you will need, what you should pack, etc. You should be simply counting down the days until you can enjoy the serene beaches, world renowned culinary expertise, and the charm of Lowcountry hospitality.
Household Items & Groceries
Your vacation rental home or condo gives you a great starter set of common household items that you’ll need during your stay. Here’s a list of some of the items provided in your rental:
- All rental properties come equipped with an initial set up of toilet paper, trash bags, paper towels, soap, dishwashing soap, and dishwasher detergent. These items are not replenished once they run out. You should either plan to bring extra supplies and any other paper or cleaning products you may need during your stay, or purchase them after you arrive.
- Wine Glasses & Bottle Opener
- Food Storage Containers
- Pots & Pans
- Tea Kettle
- Casserole Dishes
- Can Openers
- Coffee Maker
While your rental property will come with the foundational things you need, there are still some grocery items you may need to make it feel like home. These are things you can easily buy once you arrive at one of our local grocery stores or by ordering pre-arrival with Groceries Ahead. Some common things people buy are:
- Extra Paper Goods (We supply a starter set)
- Coffee and Coffee Filters
- Laundry Detergent
- Groceries (Food, snacks, drinks, etc.)
- Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, and Beach Towels (or use our Add-Ons page to rent these items!)
Now it’s time to start packing your bags! As you get everything packed for yourself and your group there is no need to run around stressing over if you have all the clothes, toiletries, beach items, and miscellaneous necessities ready to go. Below we have put together a downloadable checklist to help you stay organized and make packing stress-free.
If you have any questions regarding your reservation or what you will need feel free to call our guest services team at 843-886-8144.