Nature Adventures focuses on providing the best kayaking or paddleboarding experience that the waters near Charleston have to offer. They offer daily tours and rentals on Historic Shem Creek. If you want to get out of town a little further, upon requrest, they can provide tours to barrier islands, blackwater swamps, and rivers from the edge of the Francis Marion forest to the ACE Basin south of Charleston. Their trips are perfect for beginners (ages 4 and up welcome) and experienced kayakers alike! NA tour guides have a wide variety of backgrounds from Marine Biolgists, Master Naturalists, to world travelers and Pro-Birders Zoo/Aquarium Educators and will focus on helping your family create incredible memories while in Charleston. Book online if you know what you want, or call and they can customize your experience.
- 2 hour Shem Creek & Crab Bank Island Kayak Tour
- 3 hour Shem Creek & Crab Bank Island Kayak Tour
- Full Moon Kayak Paddle on Shem Creek
- Charleston Blackwater Tours
- Off-site/Barrier Island Tours (Capers Island, Rantowles Creek, and Morris Island!)
- Paddleboard Rentals starting at $35
- 2 Hour Paddleboard Tour starting at $45